As a not-for-profit and charitable organization, the BC Hockey Hall of Fame Society relies heavily on local and provincial support from the public and private sector. As a volunteer driven organization with only one full time employee, your donations are crucial to our financial sustainability. With a mandate to “Honour the Past, Celebrate the Present, and Inspire the Future”, we promise to continue showcasing BC’s rich hockey history through our cabinets and displays, while also celebrating our deserving annual inductees. We all share a love and passion for the sport of hockey in BC, and are working hard to bring this to life for you.
External financial support enables us to function at the most optimal level. Your donations help to:
- Enhance the cabinets in the Hall of Fame so they’re interactive and up to date
- Cover basic administrative expenses associated with not-for-profit organizations
- Pay our lone employee (especially during the COVID19 pandemic)
- Enable basic marketing tools/campaigns (Website, Social Media, e-Newsletter)
- Cover the costs of hosting an annual induction event
- Provide funds to initiate alternative fundraising solutions
- Provide our volunteers with the resources they need in order to perform their duties
Please consider making a donation to the BC Hockey Hall of Fame – every dollar counts! Thank you so much for your support, we greatly appreciate it.